Virginia Giuffre’s family releases statement after ex-Prince Andrew’s arrest: ‘Our broken hearts have been lifted’

1 hour ago 3

The family of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s longtime sex accuser, Virginia Giuffre, said Thursday that the disgraced royal’s arrest “lifted” their broken hearts — while dissing him as never being a real prince.

“At last,” the now-deceased accuser’s two siblings and their spouses said in a statement soon after Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s arrest in the UK.

“Today, our broken hearts have been lifted at the news that no one is above the law, not even royalty.

Virginia Giuffre passed away last year. US District Court – Southern Dis
Virginia Giuffre’s family released a statement after ex-Prince Andrew’s arrest.

“On behalf of our sister, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, we extend our gratitude to the UK’s Thames Valley Police for their investigation, and the arrest of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

“He was never a prince. For survivors everywhere, Virginia did this for you.”

Ex-Prince Andrew with Virginia Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell in an undated photo. DOJ

Giuffre had for years said that pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, made her have sex with Andrew at least three times, starting when she was 17. The then-prince vehemently denied her allegations, which ultimately led to him losing his royal titles and even his home.

Sky Roberts (left), brother of Virginia Giuffre, who was abused by Jeffrey Epstein, and his wife Amanda Roberts hold up a photo of Virginia Giuffre. Getty Images

Andrew eventually shelled out more than $12 million in Feb 2022 to settle a sexual abuse lawsuit filed in New York by Giuffre, while still claiming it was not an admission of wrongdoing. Giuffre died by suicide last year.

Read Entire Article