Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce spotted on date night at Knicks game

1 hour ago 4

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were spotted taking in the Knicks game in New York on Saturday evening.

The pair was seen in video circulating on social media entering the arena for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals in Cleveland, with Swift rocking wide-leg jeans and a black zip-up jacket. She finished the look with black open-toe sandals.

The Kansas City Chiefs tight end, meanwhile, wore jeans and a short-sleeved shirt, paired with casual sneakers.

The couple was spotted in photos sitting court side, taking in the game while clapping amid the action. At one point, the NFL athlete — who wore a Cavaliers ball cap — was seen standing up and raising his arms excitedly.

The date night comes amid a flurry of date nights leading up to their wedding, which is said to be scheduled for July 3 in New York City.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were spotted at the Knicks game on Saturday evening, as seen above. NBAE via Getty Images
They both opted for casual looks, wearing jeans on the court side date night. AP Photo/Tim Phillis
Swift wore her signature red lipstick for the outing. Getty Images

The power couple stepped out on Friday evening, packing on the PDA while arriving for dinner at were Italian eatery Sartiano’s at the Mercer Hotel in the Big Apple’s SoHo neighborhood.

The “Opalite” songstress wore a black Stella McCartney minidress for the outing, adding a chic Dior bag and Dior heels to the ensemble.

They also were recently spotted attending the Greece nuptials of Chiefs player George Karlaftis, with Swift modeling a blue Zimmermann dress and sparkling diamond earrings for the occasion.

Swift has also been seen out wearing a number of bridal white outfits in recent weeks.  

The power couple appeared to be having a great time. AP Photo/Tim Phillis
At one point, Kelce stood with excitement. David Richard-Imagn Images
Swift was seen on a date night with Kelce on Friday evening in New York (as seen above). ASPN / BACKGRID

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thanks for signing up!

The Grammy winning songstress and her fiancé — who got engaged in a flower-filled garden proposal in August 2025 — are counting down the days to their wedding celebration.

But according to the Daily Mail, at least one invitee may not be attending the star-studded nuptials.

In the leadup to the big day, a would-be guest shared that they were appalled by a wedding invitation request that they not bring a plus-one to the event.

“My invite did not let me bring a plus-one,” a guest who didn’t want to be named told the Daily Mail on Friday.

The duo has been spotted on a flurry of public outings recently. They’re seen above earlier this month. GC Images
The pair is expected to wed in New York City in July. They’re seen above earlier this month in New York. BACKGRID

“I mean, what am I supposed to do? Go alone? That is so awkward. I don’t think I am going to attend because I don’t want to go by myself and I am not sure I will know too many people there. I mean, sorry, I am not friends with Gigi and Bella Hadid!”

The guest alleged that “Selena Gomez is bringing her husband Benny Blanco, so she has a plus-one, but I am not allowed to have a plus-one because I am a single woman.”

Zoë Kravitz, Chiefs coach Andy Reid, Gomez, Gigi Hadid, and Graham Norton are also said to be among high-profile guests invited to the wedding.

Read Entire Article