Fox News star Lawrence Jones III revealed that he has been off the air after suffering another detached retina — forcing him to undergo a second eye surgery.
The “Fox & Friends” co-host told his followers that the latest health scare followed a previous retinal tear that he said was caused by a childhood sports injury.
“Hey family, You may have noticed my recent absence. I’ve been open about my eye surgery due to a retinal tear,” Jones wrote in a social media post.
“However, I later discovered that this was caused by a childhood sports injury. Regrettably, I’ve sustained another retina detachment, which is common after the initial tear.”
Jones said he underwent another operation and thanked his colleagues and viewers for supporting him during his recovery.
“Yesterday, I underwent surgery again with the best care team,” he wrote.
“I want to express my deepest gratitude to my colleagues, Fox management, and our audience for their unwavering support during this challenging time.”
“I’m optimistic that I’ll be back soon!”
Jones, who joined Fox News in December 2018, was named a permanent weekday co-host of “Fox & Friends” in September 2023.
He previously hosted the Saturday program “Lawrence Jones Cross Country.”
Fox News is owned by Fox Corp — sister company to The Post’s corporate parent News Corp.
The Post has sought comment from Fox News.

1 hour ago
3
English (US)